Lip Gloss Recipes
Do you need to experience beautiful lips? Stop treating pink lips, like a free sample and mandrel cosmetic brands as nothing can be as good as lip gloss and recipes homemade lip balm. Take a look for how to set and get the natural glow.
Lip Balm Lip Gloss homemade recipes
1. Buy an airtight container (small) or clear lip gloss or balm old pipes with water and soap to keep the house preapared cosmetics. The glass container used for the preparation also requires sterilization (with alcohol).
2. Beeswax, paraffin wax or petroleum jelly to warm up in a glass containing (low) for a few seconds. Remove and pour into a cover (plastic package) package and enjoy the warm water. After a few minutes to open the lid and add flavor of your choice.
3. Mix well and fill into a container. Always use your lips dry.
Recipe Flavors of bright lips
1. Chocolate - A mixture of wax dissolved add 1 / 4 teaspoon of powdered chocolate. Mix well and let set. Homemade lip gloss recipes ready to use.
2. Strawberry: Strawberry can replace the chocolate and taste as if you are taking off. The fragrance available to make cakes and pies can be added. Red food color can make it look brighter, as more lipsticks.
3. Rose - Add a few drops of rose flavor make it a unique recipe lip gloss and that none of the brands they have. Rose lip gloss recipe is aromatic and tasteful.
4. Vanilla - The brand of cosmetics made at home can be added to the essence and flavor of the cakes. The cosmetic product at home can even be presented as gifts to friends and colleagues.
These makeup tips will keep your lips chap free, also, not very expensive.